So the past week has been an interesting one; my housemate got a bad case of food poisoning, which involved a stay in hospital and a few days off solid food. Hence, the glass above where I decided to try some hydrolyte (I was feeling tired. It seemed like a solution).
But anyways, here we go with this week’s round-up:
- A kitchen planter box for some herbs. Now to convince someone to make it for me…
- Art! The things you can do with a camera that has a fast shutted speed!
- Lovely. Birds in flight. There’s something beautiful and suggestive about paintings of flocks of birds.
- Tips for bloggers! I’m linking to the final post, and if you scroll down, you can back-track to the beginning of the series of posts. A lot of good advice, and a lot of insight into how SERIOUS blogging can be. It’s a little bit scary.
- Apart from some questions about the nutritional value of these, this post on homemade cat treats is just so sweet.
- I’m putting these on my to-do list. I need to figure out how to read knitting patterns, and these bracelets seem like just the thing.
- I’m thinking of having a (late) birthday party later this year/early next year. I think this would be good as a simple, cheap, way to put a bit of colour in.
- Yum. I live in Australia, and a lot of the Halloween/Autumn-mania going on in content I see from the US hasn’t got much meaning to me. But I can understand apples, and I can definitely understand apple martinis.
- Yay! Yarn bombing!
- Considering how much packing I’ve had to do lately, I thought this post on packing tips was a good read.